There was no letter this week because Elder Groesbeck had no time.
Q&A with Elder Groesbeck (questions by Karene Groesbeck)
1. Does your companion wear deodorant?
He actually sprays on some kind of cologne in the morning to the point where I have to say, "¡ya! ¡ya! ¡Eso es demasiado!"
2. Do you still play the ukulele? (shhhhh)
I still have my ukulele playing skills, but I unfortunately have not a ukulele to play :(
3. Have you lit anything on fire or blown anything up lately?
I start the boiler to heat up the water every morning... and I use the stove to cook...
4. How often do you say “That’s pretty neat”?
At least once every day.
5. Do you act out or improve for the people you visit?
We do practices in the mornings, so... yes, actually.
6. Do you remember when I hit you in the leg with a bowling ball?
Yes... yes I do. Good times
7. Are your calves swollen from riding the bike every where?
We don't have a whole lot of hills out here to rid up, but I do have buns of steel from riding everywhere.
8. Have you found a 2 person bike to ride around town?
Hahaha. I've been looking, but I haven't been able to find one yet.
9. Why haven’t you found a 2 person bike to ride around town?
Ask the people in Mexico why they haven't made one for me yet!
10. What kind of skills have you learned? nunchuck skills?
Bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, Spanish skills, missionary skills. Girls only want husbands with great skills!
LOCATE ELDER GROESBECK!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LOCATION ON MAP WHERE ELDER GROESBECK IS CURRENTLY SERVING IN MEXICO.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ELDER GROESBECK'S FAITH
This blog is edited by Elder Groesbeck's amazing, beautiful, younger sister Aubrie. I will post any update I get. Enjoy :)